A Complete Guide to Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables & Charts in just 5 Hours. Most Powerful, Compact& Useful course.
Author: Trulabz Technologies
The course was downloaded from open Internet sources. Copyrights to the products belong only to their owners. The main purpose of the site is to provide users with free material for self-study. If you notice copyright violation, you can contact us to remove your product from our site at >>>>>
Administration of the project Courses-Free.ru
In this Microsoft Excel – Data Analysis using PivotTables & Charts Course, we teach you how to make the most of this raw data and convert it back to powerful reports and dynamic excel dashboards.
PivotTables are ideal if you are looking to perform data analysis tasks quickly and efficiently in Excel.
Pivot Tables allow you to quickly explore and analyze your raw data in Excel depicting powerful information that helps you and your company to scale your business making wise business decisions.
With the use of pivot tables in Excel (one of my personal favorites), you can skilfully summarize data from a worksheet into an illustrative chart.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
- ANYONE & EVERYONE who works with Microsoft Excel regularly (even if you’ve never used a Pivot Table!)
- People work with Lots of Data and use pivots as their prime tool for analysis.
- Aspiring Data Analysts, Managers, or employees that anticipate using MORE data in the future
- ANYONE who wants to learn how to cut hours off of their weekly reporting tasks
- ANYONE who is looking to pursue a career in Data Analysis
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Microsoft Excel 2010-2019 or Office 365 (ideally for PC/Windows)
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Learn data analysis skills from ZERO to HERO using Excel Pivot Tables and charts.
- How to streamline your data analysis workflow in Excel
- How to create amazing-looking dashboards using Pivot Tables
- Advanced Sorting and Filtering in PivotTables
- Quick Pivot Table Tricks
- Data-based CASE STUDIES using Pivot Table
DOWNLOAD THE COURSE AT ONCE
The material can be removed at any time by request of the copyright holder!