We’ll make several games as practice and I’ll show you all my tips and tricks in order to solve the problems we come across.
Author: Serge Lansiquot
The course was downloaded from open Internet sources. Copyrights to the products belong only to their owners. The main purpose of the site is to provide users with free material for self-study. If you notice copyright violation, you can contact us to remove your product from our site at >>>>>
Administration of the project Courses-Free.ru
This course is for beginning programming students who are struggling with understanding how to solve programming problems. I’ll be showing you how I go about solving problems; how to break everything down into something easy to understand and easy to program.
We’ll be using C++ as our programming language of choice. C++ is a very powerful and versatile language that is a very good language to start making games with. We’ll go deep and try to understand how things really work on the computer at a low level.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
- This is for people interested in learning how to program but don’t know where to start. No prior programming knowledge is presumed. Those interested in the basics of making games. You won’t get much value in this course if you’re already knowledgeable in programming.
- Nothing. We’ll go over everything together.
4. WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Understand how to break down problems into smaller easier to understand tasks
- Take those tasks and translate them into C++ code
- You’ll be able to make small but fairly complex ASCII games
DOWNLOAD THE COURSE AT ONCE
The material can be removed at any time by request of the copyright holder!