Learn python back end development, build a website or APIs in Python, designed for students with Mac or Windows.
Author: Hussein Nasser
The course was downloaded from open Internet sources. Copyrights to the products belong only to their owners. The main purpose of the site is to provide users with free material for self-study. If you notice copyright violation, you can contact us to remove your product from our site at >>>>>
Administration of the project Courses-Free.ru
Do you know Python and want to take it to the next level? How about writing a website in Python, or an API so your fellow developers can consume in JSON over simple HTTP. With the boom of microservices and API, developers who are used to working with Python writing scripts can now take their knowledge to the backend.
This course will teach you the basic of web servers, how to setup the Python Web server and write interesting cool applications on the backend. By the end of the course you will be read to take on the world and write your own services and APIs, read and write from databases, do sophisticated load balancing on your Python services, work with Jupyter notebooks and much much more!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
- Beginner Python developers interested in building HTTP web APIs in Python
- Experienced Python developers who want to expose their Python libraries as a web service for other developers
- Data scientists who want to do heavy computational workload on the backend using vanilla Python or Jupyter notebooks
- Developers who want to use Python to build APIs that write to a backend database
- Able to understand basic programming principles
4. WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Build cool web applications and APIs for other clients to consume
- Learn how to serve a basic website with Python as the back end
- Turn your existing Python libraries into web APIs to be consumed by other developers with other languages
- Install, use and deploy Jupyter Notebooks
- Learn how to Implement Load Balancing for your Backend Python services
- Learn Backend Database programming with Python and PostgresSQL: connect, query, write and commit transactions.
DOWNLOAD THE COURSE AT ONCE
The material can be removed at any time by request of the copyright holder!