Learn the completely free digital art software Krita with an efficient course and easy exercises!
Author: Duplo Designs
The course was downloaded from open Internet sources. Copyrights to the products belong only to their owners. The main purpose of the site is to provide users with free material for self-study. If you notice copyright violation, you can contact us to remove your product from our site at >>>>>
Administration of the project Courses-Free.ru
Welcome to the Krita 5.0 basics course!
If you want to get into digital art but don’t know where to start, then you’ve come to the right place!
Krita is a free image manipulation software with lots of tools and functions to edit images and create digital paintings. So it’s the perfect fit for anyone who wants to get started with digital art but doesn’t want to commit to paid-for software like Photoshop.
Krita is pretty simple and beginner-friendly at its core, but it’s still tricky to navigate it and find out what all its tools do when you open it up for the first time…
I’ve created this full course on Krita’s basics to help you with exactly that.
I will teach you how to navigate Krita, how to draw and create shapes, how to use layers and selections, how to apply filters, and generally all the essentials that you need when you use the software.
This is not a course where I explain the in’s and out’s of each tool for 10 minutes and spam nerdy knowledge of all the unnecessary extra options hidden deep inside the program that nobody uses anyway and you’ll have forgotten by the time the course ends.
Here I want to introduce you only to the important things and precisely and efficiently explain to you how Krita generally works and what you can do with it.
In my opinion, the best way to truly learn something is to do it.
So I’ve prepared simple exercises that will get you familiar with Krita and help you get as comfortable with this software, as it gets!
Have fun with the course!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
- Beginner digital artists
- People who want to learn how to use Krita
- It would help if you had a PC to download the software and a drawing tablet to make the most of your digital art.
- The willingness to learn new software and curiosity and ambition to explore it
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Having a complete understanding of Krita’s interface and structure
- Knowing how to use all general tools like brushes, selections, and layers
- Being able to apply filters and edit photos
- Having a good skill set and confidence to use Krita in a flexible way for different types of art
- Knowing basic exercises for brushwork and tools that can be used to practice digital art
DOWNLOAD THE COURSE AT ONCE
The material can be removed at any time by request of the copyright holder!